4 weeks ago
The mitigation status filter now shows Archived Mitigation by clicking "Clear All"
Now under the Mitigations Page, we show Archived Mitigations as part of the status filter behavior.
- The initial load of the mitigations table excludes "Archived" mitigations (all statuses but archived are checked)
- In the filter sidebar, clicking "Clear all" did not clear the status selections.
- Even if you manually unselected all status filters, we still excluded Archived mitigations in UI. The only way to include "Archived" mitigations was to manually select the filter
- The initial load of the mitigations table still excludes Archived mitigations ("Active", "Failed", and "Waiting" are selected by default)
- But clicking "clear all" actually deselects all status selections for you.
- Having all statuses deselected now has the same behavior as having all statuses selected: Archived mitigations are now included in the result set.